In an attempt to get my father to eat a bit healthier instead of snacking on a whole bag of chips I decide to introduce him to the world of nuts and dried fruit. surprisingly he actually liked them! I had an abundance of cashews and dates that had been in my cupboard for a while from a bulk barn binge shopping day a while back so they had to be used up at some point anyways. Cashews aren’t really my favorite snacking nut like almonds but I do enjoy them combined with other foods.
- 1 cup Raw, Unsalted Cashews
- 1 cup Medjool Dates, packed and pitted
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Add Cashews to food processor. Pulse until the cashews are broken up into small pieces but not too much to become a flour!
- Add the dates and shredded coconut with the cashews and process until all mixed. I added a bit of coconut oil so the ingredients would stick together.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls.