Boy oh boy does time fly when you’re keeping busy. I remember when my countdown for Paris said 80 days till Paris and now its down to 5 ! A whole 5 days till this chick is settling into her new life in the city of love! Now if only I could find myself some love there, we’d be all set.
Today marks the last day of work, so it’s been a pretty light day. The ladies took me out for lunch and gave me some swag from our college to take over with me! It’s going to be really hard to say goodbye to the people I have been working with all summer let alone my family! I’m definitely dreading the final goodbye at the airport.
Last minute things I need to do
1. Renew License! Mine is expiring next month so if i want to have a legal ID then I probably should try and get it renewed before i leave. 2 hours and 80 dollars later…
2. Unlock my iPhone and get taken off my current plan.
3. Photocopy all of my documents
4. Get euros from the bank. Having some cash on hand is always a good idea.
5. Buy the Paris guidebook.
6. Purchase another wall adapter. I realized that the one I have already doesn’t have 3 prongs so It would be useless for my laptop. Oops.
7. Download/Purchase eBooks. I love to read but obviously I can’t take a bunch of heavy books with me, so I should be downloading a few before I leave for the plane ride.
8. Buy an East coast lifestyle tank! I figured that this is essential when travelling abroad to showcase my east coast pride!
9. Finish Packing. I swear this is the worst.