- I turned down a career in my educational field to accept a job as an Au pair
- Bought a one way ticket to paris
- Attached a lock on the love bridge in paris
- Jumped on a plane to rome to spend a weekend with someone I met for two hours, at nonetheless a bar
- Went on my first party bus in Rome
- Became a big sister to a little girl who never had an opportunity to have one before
Now this isn’t to say that good ideas aren’t exactly what they are said to be. I wouldn’t be the person I am today if it wasn’t for the multitude of positive and responsible decisions I made the past. I went to high school, played multiple sports, graduated college, kept a close bond with my family, and even bought my first car. Every single one of those events were made possible from good choices that I made order to achieve these results. After college graduation my life felt off balance; missing a crucial part of happiness. I was living every day in such a structured lifestyle with a familar foreseen outcome. I can’t say that i ever pictured myself living the current lifestyle I am today especially in another country but I finally am starting to feel true happiness all from being spontaneous and adapting to change.