So I finally found my to the kitchen here in France and I couldn’t be happier. If any of you know me well enough, you would know that the kitchen was where I pretty much lived for the past couple years. I HATE following recipes and always have to change something or even come up with my own which is what I normally do.
Thankfully the girl I look after here has a love for my creations I recently found out. Yesterday I made a chocolate mugcake with nutella of course, and she couldn’t stop talking about it, and it only contained only 4 ingredients! She is very picky but i think because she is able to help me make the recipes she enjoys it that much more. Finally we found something that we both enjoy, I love to bake and she love to eat haha!
So I decided to come up with some banana bread muffins because she claimed that she had never had banana bread before. After confirming with her mother, no one in the family had even heard of it before… Boy are they missing out. I didn’t have any eggs in the house so I kind of just threw some ingredients together and hoped for the best, and they turned our pretty darn good for only 4 ingredients I must say.
Banana Bread Muffins
- 1 small ripe banana mashed
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 – 1/2 tbsp of almond powder
- 1/4 cup shredded zucchini (optional)
Yep folks, that’s it.
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Make sure you mash your banana well before mixing it with the egg or it will end up being clumpy which isn’t what we want.
2. Mix the other two ingredients in until you have a frothy mixture. Pour into prepared greased muffin tins.
3. Bake for 20-30 mins (I kind of forgot about them so I don’t know how long they were actually in there but they turned out great) 😀
4. Top with whatever floats your boat. For me I made a mixture of pb2 and fromage blanc (for all of you non-frenchie that would be similar to greek yogurt)